I was amazed how green everything has become. Moreover, I was surprised to see the cyclamens blooming. Most of all, however, I was surprised to see a bunch of mushrooms growing in my garden.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
After the Storm
It has been raining non-stop for the past week. Today, it finally cleared up a bit, yet there are heavy clouds in the sky. I hadn’t been to my garden this week, and today I was eager to see what is going on there. I found several interesting things.
I was amazed how green everything has become. Moreover, I was surprised to see the cyclamens blooming. Most of all, however, I was surprised to see a bunch of mushrooms growing in my garden.


I was amazed how green everything has become. Moreover, I was surprised to see the cyclamens blooming. Most of all, however, I was surprised to see a bunch of mushrooms growing in my garden.
2 comments:
Wow! That's a big bunch of mushrooms. How fascinating to have them growing in your garden.
how nice your garden looks. But I do not like the mushrooms.... they might be poisenous....
Post a Comment