Now I am back and I have an announcement to make.
As you probably noticed, I’ve really got into crafting and handmade stuff lately. This brought me the idea of starting a weekly meme of handmade items. The name will be Handmade Monday.
Here are the guidelines:
Make a post about any handmade item(s). It could be made by you or someone else. It could be a project you are currently working on or something you made years ago. It could be a tutorial or simply a show off kind of post. The possibilities for Handmade Monday are endless – clothes, home décor (doilies, tablecloths, valances, quilts, etc.), toys, jewelry, souvenirs, cards, you name it. The idea of Handmade Monday is to share ideas and inspire each other.
If you have a wonderful handmade item in your Etsy shop, come and tell us all about it and perhaps your item will find a lucky buyer.
Joining Handmade Monday is easy. Use the permalink of your post (not the link of your blog) to link to Handmade Monday. Please, link back to my blog, so other crafters can join us for the fun.
The first Handmade Monday will take place on July 12, 2010. I am very excited and nervous about it. I do hope you ladies will come join me.
UPDATE: NOW HANDMADE MONDAY TAKES PLACE ONCE A MONTH - ON THE FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH.

5 comments:
Sounds like a great get together! There are so many talented ladies out there I'm sure it will be a success.
Olga what a great idea and I am definitely interested! I will endeavor to learn the permalink thing this week...(yes I am that stupid about computers) and how to link back to you...have a super Monday!
Tina xo
Hi Olga... Great Idea... this sounds fun:-)
Bella
Dear Olga,
please can you tell me how I can get your little foto with the announcement at the bar of my blog.
The foto with the two wood houses. Thank you!
Great idea, love to take part at your Monday party!
Anja
Hi Olga, Thank You for hosting the party it is a great idea! Julian
Post a Comment