Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fountains

My oldest son, who is now 4, is fascinated by fountains. His favorite parks and plazas in our area are the ones that have fountains!

I went through most of the photos that I have taken during the last few years searching for the ones with fountains and organizing them into a separate folder, so I can make a slide show for my son to watch. 

I thought I’ll share the prettiest ones with you.



This one is my favorite photo. I took it at Capitol Park in Sacramento, California.



This small fountain surrounded by lush greenery is located at the back of the Pacific House Museum in Monterey, California.



Another fountain in Monterey, California.



The Fountain of Warsaw in Paris is a gorgeous exhibit.



And this photo is from my visit to Denmark in 2010. These lovely fountains are located at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.

14 comments:

AgueroSandra said...

Hermosos paseos coloridos y frescos, me encantaría la primer fuente en mi jardín jajaja... besitos.

Olive said...

All are beautiful but I like that first shot too.

Shirley said...

Oh Olga,
What beautiful fountains. Each one has it's own beauty..Your son has a keen eye.
I'm sure he will love the slideshow..

Sheila said...

Your son will enjoy the pictures of slideshows and I can just imagine his delight as he watches the real fountains you see when you go on adventures and walks close to home. I bet he has fun at bath time! Glad you are all feeling better at your house Olga!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Olga,
You show quite a lovely collection with different fountains. Can't believe your son is already four...
Hugs to you,
Mariette

janice15 said...

Very pretty Olga, I think that's a great idea to do for your son...wishing you a great Wednesday with love Janice

val's alentejo blogspot.com said...

Such lovely photos of the fountains Olga.
A wonderful idea to make a slide show for your little son.
Thanks for sharing
happy days
val

Willow said...

They are beautiful. I am like Your Son, I love fountains. We did have a small one in our front yard, but had to remove it last year due to all the leaks. Hopefully we will get a new one this year.

Bettina Bäck said...

Water and small children is always a hit ... :-) Go to London and princess Dianas memorial, that's the most beautiful waterfeature I have ever seen. And childrens play is absolutely welcome.

Lavender Cottage said...

All are gorgeous Olga, I like the Tivoli Gardens one the best.
Judith

talesfromagarden said...

Hi Olga,love your fountain photos!My sister visited Copenhagen for the Christmas markets last Dec.and just loved the place,she says she would love to return in the Summer,your photo of the Tivoli Gardens looks lovely and this is why she would like to return to see the place in technicolour!

Sarah said...

Love the fountains Olga! Especially the Paris fountain! Have a beautiful weekend!

Erica (Irene) said...

Красиві фонтани води.......These are wonderful photos of fountains. I also like fountains, I have numerous pictures of fountains from Paris and Rome.... love the Tivoli Gardens Fountain.
Wow your son is 4 years old already..... have a wonderful day...Ira :-)

Megan Donahue said...

These fountains look beautiful. I think outdoor fountains make a garden look complete.

Post a Comment