Monday, February 4, 2013

Colorful Cushions

The weather has been so gratifying for the past several days with lots of sunshine and clear blue skies. Some of the trees are beginning to bloom and daffodils are pushing through the soil! It definitely looks like spring!

It might be too soon (as rainy chilly days might still return), but I feel like redecorating my home for spring already.  The first thing that comes to mind is the spring cleaning. That’s not too exciting and since it’s only February, I’ll postpone that task for now.
Instead, I’ll think up some fun and simple ways to brighten up home. 

Adding colorful cushions with cheerful designs is a nice and simple way to convert living-room and bedroom spaces to spring mode. Here are a few cute cushions that totally scream spring to me.

Spring is the time for birds to sing their jolly songs and make nests. I love these two cushions with the birdies designs.

A pair of cushions in floral fabric design would be great for an outdoor sitting area.


And so would be these tulips in retro design.


All these cushions are from UK home decor website Interior Addict.

7 comments:

val's alentejo blogspot.com said...

I do like the cushion with the birds.. very appropriate for spring.
I agree..a few changes with cushions can make a difference, and add a new look for spring.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Olga,
Lovely pillows and yes, I have started with some spring cleaning... It needs to be donw; that's the driving force. Bathrooms are done, now the kitchen is being taken care of... So much more to do.
Hugs to you and stay well.
Mariette

Mindy said...

I'll take them all!!! :) I am a bit partial to that first birdie one, though. Super cute.

Anya said...

I happen to like the one with the birds and just can't get spring off my mind. I can't wait to start decorating the deck and putting out my plant containers.

Bettina Bäck said...

I do love the cushion at the top, the one with green birdies on. That would give me springtime inside my house! :-)

Karen said...

What pretty cushions and so inspiring to start thinking about decorating for spring. I have done a little bit, even though we are still having winter weather, but like you I am anxious for some pretty colors. Hope you have a lovely week! xx

Vanessa D said...

Nice blog ;)
Feel free to check me out at http://vintagevanessad.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment