Sunday, March 6, 2011

Handmade Monday: Pink and Lilac Doilies

It’s time for Handmade Monday again! I’ve been looking forward to it all month long. Welcome everyone!

I know there are only a few people that join me for my link party as it only takes place once a month, but I really like hosting it and don’t want to let it go ;-) Thank you for joining or just visiting me for my crafts link party.



And now to my latest handmade project. I had some leftover crochet thread in pink and lilac, not enough for anything really, but I though it will do for two small lacy doilies. They are only about eleven inches in diameter. One of these doilies is for me, and the other one is for you!



At the end of the link party (March 14), I will randomly pick the winner of the doily (pink or lilac, whichever you prefer) from the Handmade Monday participants for this month. Every participant will have one chance to win regardless of how many posts you link up. Please, see the Handmade Monday guidelines here.

The winner will be announced on March 15.



Thank you again for joining me and have a great week!

I am also linking this post to Made by You Monday link party.



as well as

Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter,
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle.






14 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Dear Olga,

The crocheted doilies are so very beautiful! And your giveaway very special!

I have enjoyed you Handmade Monday posts but have never participated before. Linking up for the first time :)

Betty said...

Your doilies are beautiful. Do you have and etsy shop where you sell them?

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

Your Dollies are just beautiful ! What pattern did you use ? I LOVE the colors

Olga Poltava said...

Thank you for your comments! I don't have an etsy shop, but I was thinking about it. Maybe in the future.

Sheila said...

Lovely handiwork Olga. I can imagine you sipping tea and working while your young son is napping.

Charlotte said...

What a interesting blog! I read every post and am a new follower! Love your crochet work.

Seven Sisters said...

Hello! I found your blog through "Skip to My Lou's" Made by you Mondays post :) I *love* the doilies! So, so pretty!

Iaia said...

Hi Olga, thank you for joining my blog. I am pleased to become your follower and to partecipate to your giveaway!
Ciao Iaia

Anja said...

Dear Olga, I love your chrochets, that are my favorite colors especially together!! Anja

Seven Sisters said...

I love your doilies! I love crocheting doilies and have done quite a few and they are all white. I should try some colored ones sometime :)

~Susannah

www.homeschoolblogger.com/sevensisters

Erica (Irene) said...

Dear Olya.....Love your doilies, you do such beautiful work. The colours are so pretty. I don't know how to crochet but my sister in law in Istanbul does beautiful work and promised to teach me....thanks for sharing your beautiful work. Irina.

Nancy said...

What a nice giveaway...sorry I missed it! I have in recent past made many doilies...it's a lost art! I will have to post some photos of them....yours are very lovely! I should try colored ones...have only made white and off white before.
xox
Nancy

Olga V. said...

Ольга, у Вас очень симпатичные салфетки! Я тоже увлекаюсь на досуге, да и стресс снимает!

zuzu said...

so lovely.... i like the color...

Post a Comment